You can view Athena’s August newsletter at this link, which includes a Welcome Letter from our Director and a list of important dates, as well as information about:
- Syncing your Google calendar with our school calendar;
- Upcoming community events and our first parent workshop with Bethany Prescott on Thursday, August 10th from 5:30-7:00 p.m.;
- Our Lunch and Extracurricular offerings* this school year;
- Tips for ensuring a smooth start to the school year;
- And, resources for ordering school supplies for your child!
Your Admin Team
* Please note that Creative Dance Adventures will continue to offer an extracurricular program for Primary students ONLY this year. We apologize for the omission in our recent newsletter. Please visit our Extracurricular Programs page to learn more.