3D Animals – Packet #2 Primary
3D ANIMALS- Click and See
Description: A very cool and simple activity to bring a smile to your child’s face. Search any animal on your mobile phone on google and view these animals in 3D! They will appear in your own living space and even move around! Endless amounts of fun for kids.. and parents.
Goal: A way for kids to further explore and interact with their favorite animals.
This feature provides related information about the animal of your choosing such as their scientific name, lifespan, speed, height, diet and much more.
How To: Google’s 3D animals are different on every device. You might not see AR or 3D objects on a desktop computer or laptop. You’ll need a supported smartphone to view these objects.
– Download Google Chrome on your smartphone
– Search for an animal on google search
– Scroll and click on “view in 3D” and “view in your space”
– Then you will need to move around your phone until the animal appears in your own room or surroundings!
– You are able to snap pictures while using this feature
-Send us your photo and we will post it in Transparent Classroom!
Comments: There are many animals to choose from, here’s a list to get you started: