A fun matching game to help your child recognize lowercase letters and strengthen fine motor skills.
- White, dry, beans
- A basket or bowl (to hold the beans)
- Cupcake liners (or small pieces of paper taped to inside of tray)
- A cupcake tin
- Write lowercase letters on both beans and the the insides of cupcake liners (or paper)
- Place beans in a small basket or bowl
- Invite your child to match the beans to the corresponding cupcake tin
For more information visit:
- Depending on appropriate age and expectations, your child may prepare the work themselves!
- Match uppercase beans with lowercase cupcake wrappers
- Match small words or sight words if your child is a reader