Description: Make breakfast together and save those eggshells to create an eggshell garden!
Click here to see how to start!
- – Eggshells
- – Egg Carton
- – Soil
- – Spray Bottle
- – Various Seeds (peas, basil, radish, sunflower)
- – Spoon or small scoop
- Set eggshells in the carton
- Use the scoop to fill eggshells with soil
- Gently push a seed into the soil, making sure it is covered
- Use a spray bottle to lightly spray the soil so it is just damp
- Set them in the sun and wait!
After a few days you should see the seeds start to sprout. Allow your child to observe as they begin to root. Provide a magnifying glass so they can get a closer look. Once the seeds have sprouted, crack the eggshells and move them to a pot!