Paper Plate Marble Maze
This simple, fun marble maze allows your child to create cool structures on their paper plates for their marbles to go through as they tilt the plate in different directions using their hands.
Create an easy marble maze with only a few materials!
- paper plate (high edges works best)
- construction paper
- marble/small ball
- use markers to decorate paper plate
- cut construction paper into strips
- tape strips to plate in arch shape anywhere
- place marble/ball on plate and try to get it through the arches
- tape pipe cleaners flat on the plate to create paths for the marble to take
- make ramps or long tunnels with paper
- Counting Game: keep track of how many times the marble passes through the arches in 30 seconds