Create a sticker transfer work for them to boost their fine motor skills and hand/eye coordination!
Practice Fine motor skills and boost hand/eye coordination
-Variety pack of multiple stickers
–Download and print this sticker tree template or create one of your own!
- Prepare ahead by pulling away the negative space of the sticker sheet off and cut stickers into groups of 4 to 6 stickers each
- Put several stickers on a tray
- Print out a couple copies of this Tree template or use a marker or pen to draw your own on a piece of construction paper.
- Show the child how to place stickers inside the shapes.
- Invite them to fill in all the circles on the page.
Extensions: Draw the letters of your childs’ name on a sheet of paper and let them place the stickers on top along the lines of each letter.
Here is a link for some inexpensive “3d puffy” stickers, these stickers are a little easier to grip and will be easier for your child to adjust to using pincer grip.
Here is an option for some inexpensive flat stickers