Take advantage of the warmer weather with this fun sensory outdoor activity!
- Two bins; one filled with soapy water and the other for the dirt and mud.
- Tear Free soap
- Trucks and cars
- Scrubby brush/sponge/small towels
- Fill one bin with dirt and add water to make the mud. Fill the second bin with water and soap.
- Place trucks and cars in the mud, and brushes and sponges in the soapy water.
- Allow your child to explore and play!
You can add other materials, like a spray bottle or pitcher for pouring water!
This can get messy, it’s okay, it’s all part of the process!